If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 8929 322 661 /2/3/4/5
Get admission along with Scholarship through Counselling
AIEESE final round online counselling is started.
If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 9355 111 301
All eligible candidates can attend the online counselling of All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination (AIEESE) – 2021 for admission in top government approved and NAAC/NBA/NIRF accredited AIEESE(Primary) participating colleges. You are advised to read the instructions carefully:
During the counselling process, you have to follow 3 simple steps details of which given below:
Step 1.First of all, you have to login counselling section of the website where you would find approx. 1000 top government approved and NAAC/NBA/NIRF accredited AIEESE(Primary) participating colleges according to your All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEESE) – 2021 marks/ percentage.
Step 2.Now, you select at least 25 and maximum 50 colleges along with branches according to your choices out of the options given to you and submit Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand) as online counselling fee. Online counselling fee would be adjusted with your first-year college fee and if you withdraw from it for any other reason, it would be refunded to you.
Step 3.Submitting step 2 successfully, you would again log in after
72 hours 5 working days and download the admission receipt.
Admission receipt: Whichever college and branch you select according to your choice; Please note that it will be our sincere effort to provide you with the college and course of your choice. Admission receipt contains the name of the college and other details.
Verification of Documents: Carry with you the photocopy of your 10th and 12th marks sheets, 10 + 2 provisional certificates, School Leaving certificate, migration certificate & four recent colour passport size photographs at the time of admission. Also, carry the original documents of all certificates for verification purpose only.
In case of any query, kindly write back to us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9990555522.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (AT ALLOTTED INSTITUTE)
1) AIEESE (Primary) Score card.
2) Admit card of AIEESE (Primary).
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt.
4) Migration Certificate (Original).
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card).
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority.
9) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended Original).
10) Passport size photographs.