If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 9355 111 301 /2/3/4/5
Dear Student, Due to COVID-19, AIEESE Primary examination will be conducted from home. You should have a computer or a laptop or an Android phone. Camera is not required. All examination related details will be mentioned in the e-Admit Card. As there are fewer workers in the student support due to Corona, you are requested to mail your queries on the id firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For any query you can contact at: 9355111301/2/3/4/5
Get admission along with Scholarship through Counselling
AIEESE final round online counselling is started.
If you have any query please feel free to contact at: 9355 111 301
Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) is a national level engineering entrance examination. It is also one of the most prestigious engineering entrance exams. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technologies at Roorkee, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai (Madras) and Mumbai (Bombay) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. GATE is an examination that basically tests the candidate in various undergraduate subjects in Technology, Architecture, and Engineering and posts graduate in science.
The following students are eligible to take GATE:
1. Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
2. Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
3. Candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year integrated master's degree programs (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology.
4. Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year integrated master's degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering / Technology.
5. Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UGC/AICTE.
6. There is no age limit criterion defied by the exam conducting authority to appear in GATE.